What Topics Work for You?

1. AAKremer profile image59
    AAKremerposted 4 years ago

I'm really trying to hit my brain for ideas but can't come up with any.  But I love to do Toy reviews but want to know if it's a waste of time.  I love to do product reviews also but i'm afraid ill be limiting my self.  I don't want to have readers think it's just a spam site on the toy review.

All help is appreciated.

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Write what you are passionate about, the things that interest you and tickle your brain..the things that get you thinking and make you ask why... anything ... that you may really want to know more about ..research all these and write .. the more you write the more ideas will flow.. don't get stuck...maybe even hop some hubs you may get an idea,,,or click on topics and see what people are writing about...
      Hope this helps in some small way... welcome to Hubpages. smile

2. gabgirl12 profile image59
      gabgirl12posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I haven't studied poetry but I still write. I don't have a very nice singing voice but I write songs and some music. Just keep positive. If you have read the TOS and have been observing hubs you will catch on to what is allowed and what isn't. An even more so, its all about 'original' content. Giving product reviews is original, as you are giving your own opinions on toys you like and don't like. If it were spam it would just come with a regular sales pitch. Give it a try and good luck and don't be afraid to be yourself! The only thing that limits you is not giving it a go. You might be surprised. smile