jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Is it necessary to invest money to make money online?

1. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 4 years ago

Most online projects require an investment to make profits. Is it possible to make money online with no investment?I mean absolutely zero investment.

1. CyclingFitness profile image91
      CyclingFitnessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It depends if you count the electricity and internet access bill?

I've not paid anything outside that for hubpages and i've started to make some money for the site

2. paxwill profile image80
      paxwillposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It's surely possible. If you are a student, you could use the internet and computers at school to set up a blogger blog, hubpages account, etc. and make money from adsense and affiliate programs.  It would be an interesting experiment to see how much money someone could make online with no investment.  Maybe you should try it and write a hub about it smile

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 4 years ago

Other than paying for my Internet connection and my computer, my only investments toward earning online have been in the form of time and sweat equity.

3. prasadjain profile image21
    prasadjainposted 4 years ago

Many such websites are scams. Beware of them. It is possible to earn online with Zero investment,i.e. only your internet connection charges. Such prompt websites ask your detailed profile(which contains many questionnaires) and after that, you will be asked to participate in surveys suitable to you. But many websites that claim that they teach us techniques on how to make money online, make money that way only.