jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

what are you thankful for?

1. Stacie L profile image85
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

on this Thanksgiving day,we often think of gouging our faces, watching sports and storming the stores for a bargain.
    I am grateful for my health this year so maybe someone else can comment on what they are grateful for.

1. debbie roberts profile image90
      debbie robertsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm thankful that life is good. That we have a roof over our heads and food on the table. That we have each other as a family and when the going does get tough as it does for all of us at times, I'm thankful that things aren't worse than they are.
      Happy Thanksgiving to anyone celebrating and and appreciating what they have to be thankful for.

2. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago

Happy thanksgiving to you and your family Stacie

to everyone as well

I am thankful for many blessings and some upheavals which made me a better person.

my daughter, I have food everyday, a home, friends and many many things

3. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

I am thankful that I am in the present and not the future.

4. nina64 profile image79
    nina64posted 5 years ago

I'm thankful for so many things. First of all, I'm thankful for my health & strength. Secondly, I'm grateful for food on my table. I guess I could make a list of all that I'm grateful for; but the list is just too long. But nevertheless I'm thankful for all of my blessings on this day.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!!!

5. paradigmsearch profile image86

http://inthewildwithwags.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/wild20turkey.jpg
    Paradigmsearch and Stacie L take a stroll...

6. Mighty Mom profile image90
    Mighty Momposted 5 years ago

Today I am thankful for gratitude!
    Gratitude is wanting what I have, knowing all my needs are already met.
    I have everything I need.
    People to love and who love me and will help me through anything life throws at me.
    That includes many wonderful hubber friends!
    Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. MM

Para and Stacie -- Looking fiiiinnne. I think it's safe to walk now. If you're not already in the oven, you've been spared for 2011 lol

7. paradigmsearch profile image86

http://inthewildwithwags.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/wild20turkey.jpg
    Paradigmsearch and Mighty Mom take a stroll...

8. profile image0
    icountthetimesposted 5 years ago

I am always thankful for family, friends and good health. Everything else is secondary to me.

9. Cardia profile image88
    Cardiaposted 5 years ago

I'm thankful for my friends and family members, and the love and support they give me. I'm also thankful that everyone that I care about and myself are in good health (well, my grandmother has had Alzheimers for the past nearly 14 years, but she is still healthy in body!)

I had my driving test today, which I unfortunately failed. I'm going back again on December 8th. While I'm not exactly thankful for the failure, I'm glad that I was able to do the test, because it meant that my instructor thinks I'm good at driving.

working