jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (21 posts)

Unpublished

1. bertarmada profile image58
    bertarmadaposted 5 years ago

I have posted two articles and it appears unpublished. Everytime I try to publish I fail to and it just keeps on flashing "loading". Please help.

1. janesix profile image61
      janesixposted 5 years ago in reply to this

mine's been doing that too. I have to refresh the page,and try again.

bertarmadaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Refreshing the page did not help at all. I have been trying to publish since last night. Is there anyway to go around this? Just keeps on loading and loading. Please help.

1. Pearldiver profile image88
          Pearldiverposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Have you considered Writing Shorter Hubs?  yikes

2. Don Crowson profile image78
      Don Crowsonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You can send an email to "Team@hubpages.com"  They should be able to give you the help you need.

2. TheMagician profile image95
    TheMagicianposted 5 years ago

While the "loading" thing is going on, trying opening another page in a different tab and going to your profile to see if it published. It works for me.

Tried this does not work for me. I getting frustrated. I don't want to post new articles because I'm sure this will be the case. I have two that's unpublished already. I'll try again later.

3. sofs profile image85
    sofsposted 5 years ago

Try another browser.. or maybe even open on another tab and edit to publish... I had the same problem.. and this is what I did, it worked.

I'll try.

1. sofs profile image85
        sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hope this works for you smile best wishes.

2. QuestionMaster profile image90
        QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Internet Explorer is the worst browser for publishing. Chrome and FF is good.

4. AshtonFirefly profile image82
    AshtonFireflyposted 5 years ago

Whenever that happens to me, when it keeps saying "loading" I wait for a while and then go to "preview"...it will then usually tell me it's published...if I try to close it out any sooner...it's not. I use Internet Explorer and it seems to work fine.

I tried IE and FF. I tried going to preview, refreshing it, edit and opened another tab. All does not work. Should I try from another PC or laptop? This is really frustrating. I have one widow opened to IE and it still "loading" the same with firefox.

1. AshtonFirefly profile image82
        AshtonFireflyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hmm..weird. You might try another computer. It might be that your computer is a little slow. I'm no computer whiz, but sounds like it's worth a shot...

Got it . I used a friend's laptop. Thanks for the advise.

2. sofs profile image85
        sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Have your cleared out the cache or cookies lately....this seems really weird

5. Pcunix profile image89
    Pcunixposted 5 years ago

I've seen this recently.

If I open another browser tab and look in "My Account", I see that the hub has been published and if I click on it there, it opens right up.   I can then close the original tab or use it for something else.

Thanks will try that.

6. Will Apse profile image90
    Will Apseposted 5 years ago

When it happens to me, I assume it is a connectivity problem. Like Pcunix says, it often has been published anyway. If it hasn't, wait a while and try again.

Well, I finally had my articles published. I used a laptop of my friend. It seems like a connectivity issue with the PC I am using. I will try to post an article on my PC again. Thank you.

1. Pcunix profile image89
        Pcunixposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Connectivity issues are sometimes just DNS issues.  Try using Google's DNS servers (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4)  instead of your ISP's.

working