jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (16 posts)

"loading" message on hubs I publish

1. kenneth avery profile image82
    kenneth averyposted 5 years ago

QUESTION: A few days ago, I would hit the "PUBLISH NOW," green button when I was publishing a hub, then a Gray box would appear with the message, "loading," inside the box and blink for a few seconds and then at the top of the hub, it would say, "You have published another hub," etc., now JUST the Gray box with the word, "Loading," pops up and blinks continually. Would anyone know how to correct this?
    I would me most-appreciative.
    KENNETH AVERY

1. sofs profile image85
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Check this thread..it is about the same issue.. http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/87562

kenneth averyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank YOU, so much, sofs! I appreciate it.
        I wish I were a little tech savvy. But I am not.
        Kenneth Avery

2. rmcrayne profile image95
    rmcrayneposted 5 years ago

I've had the same problem today.  I hit refresh, and the hub came back, still in edit mode, usually with no info lost.

Thanks, rmcrayne, I have emailed HubPages Team twice to get them to help me, but not response. Yet. I did read that on one of their pages that we can hit CONTROL while publishing and it should clear up. I will try shortening, not using as much artwork, and hitting Control...I hate to sit and watch the LOADING message go on and off...it is very hypnotic. Thanks for your help. Kenneth

1. sofs profile image85

Don't worry I am not tech savvy either... open in another window... or go to my accounts in another tab and you will see your hub published, that is what has been happening for a few days now... and i am sorry .. this being  one  long holiday weekend... the staff may not respond... Hope you get your hub published.

Hi, sofs, what I did, yesterday, was manually hit, while the gray box was blinking, the Green Publish Now button...then it stopped. Then I opened My Accounts and looked to see the hub listings for my current hub. Thanks so much for your care and help, softs. I owe ya one.
          Kenneth...still struggling and climbing the "tech mountain"

1. sofs profile image85

That is bad...i wish I could help... hope someone comes along to help you with this one... have a wonderful day/night!!

3. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago

We are with ya Kenneth we shall kill that loading [subliminal hypnotic] grey flashing box- we can do it!  big_smile

I just published a shorter hub with LESS artwork and that GREY box still popped up and didnt stop blinking. I need help. This is running me nuts. Kenneth

1. profile image0
        kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are not alone buddy they do this so we loose it and cause gossip in the forums

Truly irritating

we are wit you big_smile

Thanks so MUCH, kimberlyslyrics! That DOES make me feel better. I will try again to get HubPages Team to address this problem.
          Thanks for understanding.
          KENNETH
          PS where do you get those cute smiley faces?

1. sofs profile image85

Click on formatting as when you reply and you will see : ) without the space produces smiley : D roll  etc... have fun...

Thanks, sofs!

smile

YEEEES!!!

working