jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)

Edititng Troubles...

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image91
    DzyMsLizzyposted 5 years ago

Yesterday, I could not write or edit.  I could title a capsule, but the cursor would not go into the text box, which remained blank.  Today, that is working, but the underline feature is not working at all!

Is there some kind of maintenance or update/upgrade going on?

AND, in here, I had to come back in and edit my query, because it insisted on duplicating the word "the," instead of the "but the..." that I had typed...

Thanks

1. davenmidtown profile image86
      davenmidtownposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It is probably your browser DzyMsLizzy:

DzyMsLizzyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hmmm... I wonder why such oddball and seemingly unrelated issues would be a browser problem for just a single day??  (I'm no computer expert--I can use them well--but I'm no techie.)

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

I just published one with no problems other than it took a few minutes to stop loading and publish.

DzyMsLizzyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hmmm  I have noticed it being slow to publish or save draft...

1. melbel profile image91
        melbelposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It HAS been slow to publish, I have noticed that. I have lost a few pieces of drafts, but nothing major as I usually have notepad open while I'm constructing a hub in the case I lose something. tongue

3. Kangaroo_Jase profile image84
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 5 years ago

MsLizzy,

Seems to be HubPages related for issue and just for today, published a hub and it had taken ages to load. Fortunately I had finished three modules in a row. Would have been a pain if I had lost the work but it would only cost me more time to finish the hub.

Hope the info helps.

4. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 5 years ago

I published one today, though it showed loading for a long time it was published...that was the only problem I faced.

1. Sally's Trove profile image98
      Sally's Troveposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm looking at the same thing. The edit view for my newest hub was showing "loading" for about 30 minutes. So, I opened a new window and navigated to "my account", where I found the new hub is "published". So I closed the editing window and indeed the hub is published with all information in place. Whaddup with this?

1. mary615 profile image93
        mary615posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I had the exact problem last night when I tried to publish.  It loaded and loaded forever!  I got out and looked at my account, and it was published! Everything was there!  That was a first for me.

5. DzyMsLizzy profile image91
    DzyMsLizzyposted 5 years ago

Ahh--so, others are having troubles..I guess that lets my browser off the hook.. wink

1. Sally's Trove profile image98
      Sally's Troveposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Your browser is definitely off the hook. smile

1. Stacie L profile image87
        Stacie Lposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I found that double clicking on the copy and paste seemed to help.

working