jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Pay Date?

1. 0
    Tina Trueloveposted 4 years ago

What day does the Hubpages Earnings Program pay out?  I passed the $50.00 threshold a little while back but I have not received the funds yet. My paypal account has been confirmed.  I want my $58.00!  smile

1. AEvans profile image74
      AEvansposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Around the 21st or 22nd of each month. So if you made it this month, you would get paid next month. smile

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
        Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It's now changed to the 28th of the month.

1. 0
          Tina Trueloveposted 4 years ago in reply to this

2. 0

2. pedrog profile image20
      pedrogposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Good you put your god above your family, imaginary friends aremuch more important then your children...

And you will be paid in the end of the next month after you make more then  bucks.

1. 0

Thank you for answering my question.  As for your comment:  Here on earth, there is nothing more important to me than my family.  My husband and my children are my world.  I could not live one day without them.  I have no imaginary friends.  My God is very real and He is the one who gave me the family I love so much.  If you read more of my hubs, you will understand my priorities, but be kind if you comment.  I do not approve insults.  Hubpages is a fun place for me to share my life with my family and share my faith.  I do not participate in forums unless I have a simple question about Hubpages I need answered because I find the religious forums are incredibly hostile.  I do not respond to insults but I do welcome questions and kind comments.  I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas season.  Again, thank you for taking time to answer my question.

2. martin57 profile image59
    martin57posted 4 years ago

Hi me and my girlfriend both are hubbing. She set up her ad-sense account before I did, since we use the same computer, ad-sense disapproved me, but yet they are still running ads on my hubs. If I am not getting paid for them how can I stop them from doing this and will hubpages pay me without the ad-sense???? Or do I just need to go to another network with my hubs??