jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Black Friday earnings from Amazon ?

1. Midasfx profile image66
    Midasfxposted 4 years ago

Most days I get at least 1 sale from the amazon associates program. Yesterday, the most popular day for shopping, I sold nothing? I find that extremely hard to believe. Looking back on the previous years I have done exceedingly well on that 1 day. But this year, ... nothing?

Now I understand all the variables fairly well, and was wondering if anyone else had a bad sales day for Black Friday ?

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The first couple of weeks I did very well, but it then died.  Finally got a couple more sales Friday, but that's far below what I had hoped for.

I probably did better last year for the month than I will this year with 5 times the traffic. sad

Or maybe cyber Monday will see 100 sales. smile

1. Stacie L profile image88
        Stacie Lposted 4 years ago in reply to this

i haven't seen any change in my usual Amazon sales...well see.

2. PaulaHenry1 profile image68
    PaulaHenry1posted 4 years ago

I got zero as well and I've had at least one sale daily this month- maybe we will get lucky and they will all show up tomorrow? lol!

3. Midasfx profile image66
    Midasfxposted 4 years ago

Although I am greatly disappointed with my earnings ($0) for Black Friday, I am glad to see all of your optimistic responses. Thank you!

I hope we all have a great cyber Monday! ^_^

4. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 4 years ago

I got 50% more sales this Black Friday than I did a year ago when I had twice the traffic.
    Having said that, last year my sales increased over the weekend with Cyber Monday being the best day.
    Without much traffic this year I don't expect to do well.

1. andyoz profile image85
      andyozposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I had a freak Friday and got 16 sales!  One of my best ever Amazon sales.  Although to be honest nearly all items were probably bought by one person on a mini shpooing spree.

5. Pcunix profile image90
    Pcunixposted 4 years ago

I usually pay almost no attention to Amazon because I get so little.  I don't even reach their $10 payout most months now.. 

Because of this thread, I just checked.  Almost $20 for this month.. short money, but it will buy us a breakfast out..