jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Pasting Amazon HTML codes into Revenue Capsules

1. KByrne profile image60
    KByrneposted 8 years ago

Hey everybody, everytime I copy the HTML code at the end of an Amazon product page and try to paste it into a revenue capsule, I just get a message, 'no Amazon results found'. There are 4 boxes inside the capsule. But when I try to paste the copied HTML code into a capsule, nothing shows up  but the above mesage. Any ideas? I only started Hubs last week so this is all new to me......

1. Maddie Ruud profile image82
      Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Ooops, already answered this a few hours ago on your other thread.

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago

It's not the HTML code that you want.  You need to copy and paste the URL of the product page you're looking at (copy it from your address bar), or the ISBN number which you'll find somewhere in the middle of the page.

1. KByrne profile image60
      KByrneposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Doh! That makes sense now! Sometimes the simplest solution stares you in the face....! Many thanks Marisa, I'll try that..

2. KByrne profile image60
      KByrneposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hey Marisa, that worked! Great! Just one final  question: what's the max amount of eBay and Amazon ads allowed on each Hub page? 6 of each or less or more....? Thanks again, you've been geat.

3. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

There is no limit, but more isn't necessarily better.  They work the best when they are prominently featured and extremely relevant to the content of the hub.  If you simply add a bunch of them as an afterthought they aren't going to make you any money.