jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What are you thankful for?

1. SimeyC profile image87
    SimeyCposted 4 years ago

In the spirit of Thanksgiving (in the US at least) and to have a thread that is 'nice' for a change - what are you thankful for?

I'm thankful for:
    -Having a healthy family....

2. BudBrain profile image61
    BudBrainposted 4 years ago

Snap, healthy family - all you really need in life.

3. Pcunix profile image89
    Pcunixposted 4 years ago

Still being on this side of the grass..

Though I'm not sure about "thankful".  Who am I supposed to "thank" for that?  I'm HAPPY to be alive and kicking, but I really can't call that "thankful".

4. cherylone profile image90
    cheryloneposted 4 years ago

I am thankful for my family.  They have their moments but I couldn't live without them. big_smile

5. JT Walters profile image75
    JT Waltersposted 4 years ago

I am thankful for my wonderful son and all my wonderful friends on hubpages who have shown me support.  And hopefully maybe someday I will be able to be as good to them as they have been to me.

6. samanthamayer profile image78
    samanthamayerposted 4 years ago

I will always be thankful for my family. No matter what squabbles we may have, at the end of the day, there is nothing I can give them to truly express how much I appreciate them - except all my love. I love this time of year because everyone slows down for a few moments to acknowledge these things. It's magical.

7. Bard of Ely profile image89
    Bard of Elyposted 4 years ago

Mainly my cat Tiggy!

8. Kim Cantrell profile image61
    Kim Cantrellposted 4 years ago

I am thankful for healthy, family and friends but I am MOST thankful for school days that give me peace and quiet and stretchy pants to accommodate all the holiday meals. smile

9. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago

I have a place to live, food to eat, and my cat Boo to keep me company.

10. GmaGoldie profile image87
    GmaGoldieposted 4 years ago

My new husband (August 2010) and our vintage home (April 2011, move in July 2011) and all family members healthy. I pray for peace for the world and for the Internet to showcase how similar we are - even across continents and oceans.