jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Hello. I am looking for feedback on my hubs

1. breffoo profile image60
    breffooposted 4 years ago

I basically want to know if I am moving along the right lines for writing hubs and what you think of the hubs. And, of course, any other feedback that you think might be helpful.

Thank you

2. QuestionMaster profile image87
    QuestionMasterposted 4 years ago

Try breaking your hubs up into multiple text capsules (think about one to two paragraphs per text capsule). Add some more pictures, but move them down beside the second capsule so the adsense advert can appear top right. Use the capsule title boxes so you can subtitle different sections so browsers can easily see parts of the article.

If you're looking to get traffic, you need to learn about things like keywords as well. Money making traffic comes from search engines, and to rank in search engines you need to know what words people are typing into Google when looking for your topic.

3. Dale Nelson profile image29
    Dale Nelsonposted 4 years ago

I notice you have a great writing style for short stories.

Question master is quite right.Break up the text a bit.

Make some tags on the right describing your story like ,"short stories about Elanor", etc not tags like "the" and "energy".

If you use chapter 3, ensure there is a chapter 1 and 2 for you readers. It may be better to remove them from the heading and let them stand alone as a single hub until there is more.

4. breffoo profile image60
    breffooposted 4 years ago

Hey Dale,
    Thank you.  I did have chapters one and two up, but they were published before so they were taken off.  I wish you could have read them. I'm going to try to find a way to fix them so I can put them back.