Monthly and Quarterly Earnings Summary - Birds Eye View

1. GmaGoldie profile image87
    GmaGoldieposted 4 years ago

I just found the earning reports and simply love it! This month is slated to be my highest month of all time! Even after the various chapters with Panda.

The flexibility of the reporting provided under earnings is immense but I wish I could pull up monthly and quarterly reports. The daily totals help but a birds-eye view would be helpful at this stage. Perhaps I should be looking more at adsense - haven't gotten that far yet - baby steps for this old girl.

I try my best not to look daily-I try to focus upon content and making Panda corrections. Yet, I find the earnings to be a big motivator because it quantifies my value to the Hub Pages community.

Your thoughts on monthly and quarterly summaries under earnings?

2. EmpressFelicity profile image84
    EmpressFelicityposted 4 years ago

You can set up your own Excel spreadsheet with a date column and an earnings column, and then you'd be able to play around to your heart's content.

In fact, if you go to the Ad Program summary page, choose a date range and click the "export as csv" button it will create a spreadsheet for you.

3. Cardisa profile image90
    Cardisaposted 4 years ago

My earnings have steadily increased each month. I should be getting my first payment within a matter of weeks.