jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

writing my hubs

1. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 4 years ago

Today I posted my 200th hub and did it in less than 2 years. Is this good or bad. I feel great regardless.

1. jfay2011 profile image61
      jfay2011posted 4 years ago in reply to this

that's really cool.  I'm at around 109 hubs.  I've been here about nine months.  I think It is good that you wrote that many.  There is a poet on here that has made it to 1000 poems in 9 months.  Probably just depends on the person.  I'm going to keep writing poetry, recipes, fiction and some articles.  I was told by someone that poetry pays well.  My recipes are getting lots of clicks and so are the poetry and some of my other articles.  Probably just depends on what people are looking for each day.  I imagine recipes will start getting clicked on more as the holiday approaches.  Everyone wants to bake right now.  Load on the food.

2. Barbara Kay profile image86
      Barbara Kayposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations on 200. I don't think I'll reach that at the 2 year point, but I am trying.

2. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 4 years ago

Considering your topics, great thought, research, skill is needed, so it does not surprise me. Actuall, the average is 5 a month.  So many people believe that QUANTITY is more important. It is better to write one good article once a week than 5 articles a week that are not worth reading.

3. Garrett Mickley profile image81
    Garrett Mickleyposted 4 years ago

Impressive! I'm 3 months short of 3 years and I've only recently hit 40 hubs.

I've been kicking it into gear this last year though.  I'll probably have 50 hubs by the end of this year.  In fact, as of right now, I'm making that a goal.

10 more hubs in the next month.  I know I can do it!

4. Pcunix profile image88
    Pcunixposted 4 years ago

It's not shabby.  There are people who do much more.  It would be easy enough to say they are posting junk, and maybe some are, but there are people who can churn out two or three good hubs every single day and do it week after week after week.

The real question is whether you are happy with your hubs. That's what matters, whether you have ten or a thousand.

5. Will Apse profile image90
    Will Apseposted 4 years ago

I have a lot fewer hubs than I used to have. I keep deleting the ones that don't do well.

Fear the Panda...

6. homecookeddesigns profile image60
    homecookeddesignsposted 4 years ago

Well you have just written your 200th Hub and I have just written my 1st.  I don't know anyone who knows about Hubs and yet they have been here all this time?

7. ikechiawazie profile image75
    ikechiawazieposted 4 years ago