A GG Hub...

1. gamergirl profile image59
    gamergirlposted 4 years ago

Alright guys, it's been a long time since I posted in this forum, and now that I'm out of the clutches of un-good things, I'd like to post this for the consideration of the audience.

This is my most popular hub, and the reason I'm posting it here is because I'm at a loss as to how I can make it better.  I put a lot of work into it, and I know that things are constantly able to be improved upon, but I'm not sure what to do with it.

2. thooghun profile image86
    thooghunposted 4 years ago

What kind of advice are you looking for GG? In terms of content and design, I can't really fault you (although a couple of ebay pictures are broken -- hardly your fault).

I'm certain the hub itself could be optimized a little further in terms of SEO. But I doubt that's what you're looking for.

Here's some fluff:

1) The first article-wide picture is rather pixelated, perhaps a higher definition picture would be more aesthetically pleasing.

2) (optional) Bolding and underlining bullets, and the addition of RSS feeds will dilute your keyword density. I would also incorporate your best "entrance keywords" in at least a H2, and a H3 header (or a link).

3) Ebay pictures seem broken to me, the 4th entries.

4) I would move the article wide picture between the two large bulleted lists to break up the next.

5) I would add a gray background to "women's essentials" to separate it more clearly from the text situated to it's left.

Like I said, mostly personal choices, I hope it was of some use. Great hub!

3. gamergirl profile image59
    gamergirlposted 4 years ago

Thank you! I made a few changes, and will see how it goes over a few days and do some more tweaking then.