jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Teetering on 99 all week.

1. DJ Funktual profile image86
    DJ Funktualposted 8 years ago

Dear Hubpages,
    I admit it has been titillating watching my ranking go to 99 once a day but I tell ya I can't take it.  If I ever get to 100 even for a minute will someone please post it so I can die happy and fulfilled.

P.S. - If you would like to see a REALLY FUNNY film, rent to the British comedy "Death at a Funeral",  I been pissin meself all afternoon.

P.S.S. the new Samples Video is out now!   VOLUME 14 features me dancing to THE CLASH, damn that's Hip-Hop!

1. Rochelle Frank profile image89
      Rochelle Frankposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You are doing well.
      I have been bounding back and forth between 95 and 98 for a couple of weeks... saw 99 a few times and even 100-- but that was probably a computer glitch.
        I used to think over 90 was just fine... but they keep teasing us.

OK ....I'm NOT going to look at the numbers. . . not going to look at the...going to look...

2. Shadesbreath profile image91
    Shadesbreathposted 8 years ago

That is a funny movie... and if I see you at 100 I'll get a screenie for you dude.

3. spryte profile image88
    spryteposted 8 years ago

I'll keep an eye out too DJ - that's something that shouldn't be missed smile

4. DJ Funktual profile image86

Thanks guys!

1. Maddie Ruud profile image82
      Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago in reply to this

At this moment your score is 1 point higher than mine.  That should count for something.  wink

5. DJ Funktual profile image86

Why would anyone wanna one-up YOU?

You make me feel like Stevie Wonder when I see that face.

6. SweetiePie profile image84
    SweetiePieposted 8 years ago

Congratulations for your high scores.  I reach 99 a few times through out the week, and sometimes a hundred, but the first time I reached 100 I was so excited I took a screenshot.  I still have it on my computer LOL.

7. DJ Funktual profile image86

Hey, Sweetie Pie, what's a screenshot and hw do I do it?

working