jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Stolen Content?

1. 0
    SirDentposted 5 years ago

Not sure if this is what to call it.  A certain hubber is taking forum posts and discussions and posting them on a personal website.  Should this person be reported?

1. sofs profile image86
      sofsposted 5 years ago

According to the new  TOS  this belongs to HP...so  it maybe to HP advantage if you report it... I do  not know the implications of this... but this was my first thought...

1. 0
        SirDentposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I was sort of thinking along the same lines but wanted a little clarification.  Thanks for the reply.  I sent the HP team and email about it.

2. SandyMcCollum profile image79
      SandyMcCollumposted 5 years ago

Is it a word-for-word copy? Just curious.

1. 0

Yes, with the name of each poster.  Remember, it is forum posts not hubs.

3. LuisEGonzalez profile image79
      LuisEGonzalezposted 5 years ago

It would be helpful if we knew the site...we may then check for other content that may or may not be from HP.

1. 0

It is forum posts and from the religion forums.  I will not post a link to give the person a back link to the site.

4. Lady_E profile image81
      Lady_Eposted 5 years ago

Some websites pay people for posting in Forums. I guess the Hubber ran out of ideas and is taking our Forum posts here.to post on the site.....

1. 0

The site is like a blog site.  I reported it to HP and they can take care of it if they deem it fit to do so.  If not, then I will let other hubbers know who it is that is doing this.

5. 0
      SirDentposted 5 years ago

Just received a reply back from HP staff.  They are going to look into it and figure out how to proceed from there.

working