jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What Should I Do With My Hubs That Get 0 Views?

1. LSKing profile image87
    LSKingposted 4 years ago

Should I move my content that has 0 views elsewhere? Some are a year old, and most have a 80 or higher hubscore. Any advice would be much appreciated.

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If they are a year old they already have some credibility...why would you want to lose it by shifting them out.. why not do  some fresh keywords research and tweak those hubs... try them for a while , if they bring no traffic at all then do with they as you please..If I were you I would write a couple of related articles else where and link them up...bookmark them or do whatever to make them pay...this is just my thinking though.. smile
      Hope you get some more tech savvy ideas smile

2. Rising Caren profile image79
    Rising Carenposted 4 years ago

1) Edit them with better keywords (3-5 keywords) in capsule titles AND capsule text. Don't overload the hubs. Use each keyword in only one capsule title and just once in text, maybe use it twice for the best keyword.Make sure you pick a good keyword to put in the first sentence of the intro capsule.
    2) Create a few new backlinks.
    3) Edit tags to have a mix of popular and unpopular (but still used) tags.
    4) Wait a few weeks for google to recrawl the hubs and hopefully it ranks the hubs better and there's a rise in search traffic.

1. LSKing profile image87
      LSKingposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, I have reworked most of them..... I will go back and see if there is anything I missed.

3. brakel2 profile image87
    brakel2posted 4 years ago via iphone

I have been thinking of changing titles that I'm sorry I used. The keywords are getting me nowhere even though content is good.

4. ikechiawazie profile image73
    ikechiawazieposted 4 years ago

Try doing keywored research for the title of the hub. You could add videos or update videos in your hub if neccessary.

5. timburton287 profile image60
    timburton287posted 4 years ago

You should try a little bit of SEO work, like doing social bookmarking to create backlinks.