jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How to make money on HubPages.com?

1. romari profile image61
    romariposted 4 years ago

Help! I want to earn money through HubPages. How?

1. BRIAN SLATER profile image85
      BRIAN SLATERposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Don't know how many times this has been said to newbies asking this same question. But this might get you started so here goes.
      Follow what Sofs as already said.

Do some keyword research for low/med competition kw's in a niche market.

Write 20-30 hubs based around that niche using the kw's you found. Use text, photo's, youtube videos and maps that hp's offers.

Learn as you go about seo, there are plenty of good hubs on the subject that you should read before writing.

Use the share button, FB and Twitter to send out your hub to as many places as possible.

Set up a blog/blogger account or your own website on your niche topic, Either backlink to your hubs from these OR from Hp's to your blog/site -NOT BOTH WAYS. One way links are better.

Now look for another niche and do the same again-(wash and repeat )

Ok you now know as much as me- good luck smile because you do need luck also.

2. Pearldiver profile image84
    Pearldiverposted 4 years ago

Will you have enough to pay for the HP Christmas Party this year?  yikes

3. LeanMan profile image81
    LeanManposted 4 years ago

There are hundreds of hubs on the subject that you can find through the search box top right..

you need to search for backlinks, onpage SEO, SEO, etc.. also go to the help center and it will provide advice too..

4. sofs profile image88
    sofsposted 4 years ago
  5. recommend1 profile image71
    recommend1posted 4 years ago

The payout from hubs comes slowly and is a time consuming business that you can learn from all the sources given above -  If you want to also make additional money than comes from simple advertising - you can also checkout my hubs.