Tips for maximizing the benefit of a well-performing Hub?

1. pharmacist profile image95
    pharmacistposted 4 years ago

Hello friends,

I'm looking for advice from some fellow writers on how to maximize the effectiveness of a well-performing hub.

If you write a Hub and it seems to generate a lot of daily traffic (say consistently over 100 hits per day) - HOW WOULD YOU RESPOND TO TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF THIS?

Any thoughts much appreciated! 

2. LeanMan profile image82
    LeanManposted 4 years ago

Hi Pharmacist;

Just had a quick look at just one of your hubs about acne creams and you don't have a single Amazon or any other link to sell anything!! Put a couple of amazon capsules in and select the creams you would recommend and use the ability to add a description to it.... you just might start to make some sales .. I assume that you can probably find products on ebay too......

You have nothing to loose...

Also look where your hub is in the SERPS for the keywords that they come to your page through - if you are not in the top 3 in google and you are getting 100s of visitors a little backlinking could make that number much higher!!

3. pharmacist profile image95
    pharmacistposted 4 years ago

Thanks.  I haven't really focussed much on Amazon since many of my articles relate to prescription drugs.  However, I really could give this more attention, as Amazon has tons of products and really I could find some that fit.

I'm afraid you lost me with the SERPS - I'll have to research that. 

Thanks again,