jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Tell me what you think about my first hub

1. 0
    Iamstevenposted 4 years ago

This is my first hub, constructive criticism is required.
    http://iamsteven.hubpages.com/hub/watch … e-hangover

1. sasanqua profile image89
      sasanquaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations on writing your first hub! Your picture at the start of the hub, unless you've been given permission not to, needs to be referenced. Whenever posting someone else's pictures you need to get permission to upload it, and usually you need to reference the photographer as well. There are some stock photo sites that allow you to upload their photos for free, but they require the photographer to be acknowledged.

1. 0
        Iamstevenposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks alot, i didnt know this fact. It seems like everything has to be referenced these days. Thanks for the criticism again.

2. greatparenting profile image61
      greatparentingposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I checked it out and it's pretty good but I would suggest that you run it through a grammar check program before you post it. For example, a movie title has to be capitalized or in quotes and you are not consistent about that. There are also a few words that aren't spelled in standard English and there's a bit of grammar that could use a bit of help. All in all, you're a good writer, easy to read. But, if you want to present your writing professionally, you could take a little time to clean it up. Good luck!

2. imkd profile image60
    imkdposted 4 years ago

Congratulation for your first hub. But please its not worthy hub for readers.
    Please make a hub that is unique and not published earlier anywhere on the web. BTW best of luck for your hubber life smile