jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is linking to my website allowed ?

1. Dcac Lab profile image60
    Dcac Labposted 4 years ago

I've created a hub to promote my website, is that legal ?
    As newbie to hub pages, I copied the text from my main page at my website and put it in my new hub page, the result was that my hub page was unpublished due to the duplicate rule.

Can I still have links pointing to my website from my hub page ? and re-write the description on the hub page so that it looks new and unique ??

2. paradigmsearch profile image91
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago
  3. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

Yes, you can have a maximum of two links to your website's domain. You can never post duplicate content. wink All writing on HP must be original content. wink

4. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 4 years ago

Rewrite the information in such a way that it bears so resemblance to the actual text on your site, using the same sentences or parts of the text may make it show up as duplicate content... you can use two links but frequent linking through all your hubs to the same site may cause problems later.. you can link safely to your website on your profile page without being penalized.

5. timburton287 profile image60
    timburton287posted 4 years ago

You can link to your website, but if your author score is below 75, your links are nofollow and have no or little meaning with Google while searching.