jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Blank Spot on hub.

1. moonlake profile image89
    moonlakeposted 4 years ago

I have a large blank spot between my text and pictures on one of my hubs and can't get rid of it. Does anyone know what to do? There was a video there and the video disappeared and blank spot showed up. I have tried everything I can think of.

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sounds like you either have a lot of spaces at the end of the text capsul (which you can delete) or the video is no longer available (delete the video capsule or find another video).

2. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I took a look at the hub and I can see those spaces.. the problem is that you have way too many pictures than what can be aligned with the text.
      Split the text in such a way, that the pictures are neatly aligned sided by side. You could have thumbnails instead of half size pictures which can be clicked to be viewed in full size.. or just write up more text in the form of descriptions besides the pictures. .

2. timburton287 profile image60
    timburton287posted 4 years ago

Yesterday I when I pasted my writing into the text capsule and after publishing, I found the first and the last paragraphs had been underlined. I edited the post to eliminate the underlined words. But then the words in other paragraphs began to stick to each other and became meaningless. So I had to unpublish it without knowing how to fix this. Have anyone here had this problem before?