First hub on how to be happy

1. RPirate profile image61
    RPirateposted 4 years ago

Hey guys, im new to Hubpages. Joined yesterday and since then i wrote my first 2 hubs. One of them is how i achieve my happiness.

Read it, see what you think, comment what makes you happy and not boring.

MY hub on how to be happy, not boring

1. Alecia Murphy profile image90
      Alecia Murphyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think you're off to a good start, but I think you are too critical of people. People don't want to feel criticized and patronized when they read. They want to feel uplifted and energized. Like when you said people don't have taste in music, that's subjective. I agree that people should listen to what they like but if it's popular and they like it, I don't see the harm in that. Television as well can be informational. Not everyone watches the same things and even if they do, you can't say one's better than the other.

I think you could add reading and writing to the hub because obviously alot of hubbers do that, but you could suggest they join a book club or something of the sort.

Which leads me to people picking up hobbies like gardening or cooking.

For the most part, it was a very interesting hub but like I said to me the tone is condescending in parts and that comes off as more preachy than uplifting. I hope this helps you.

1. RPirate profile image61
        RPirateposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Alecia, thanks for your feedback.

I like being honest, i like to share my views, maybe some of the content was misleading and i agree with you. I will try and reorganize then content at some parts. I didn't mean to insult anyone. your feedback is very useful.