jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Remove the Unfollow link from the emails or make an udjustment.

1. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

Several times I have mistakenly clicked the unfollow link or have clicked it thinking I was unfollowing the hub. The unfollow link unfollows the hubber, not the hub. So I was thinking that it be removed or adjusted to unfollow the hub instead of the hubber.

1. Ari Lamstein profile image78
      Ari Lamsteinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The Unfollow button always links to the source of the notification. 

When you receive a notification that a Hubber you are following has published a new Hub, the Unfollow link is associated with the Hubber.

When you receive a notification that there is a new Hub in a Topic you are following, the Unfollow link is associated with the Topic.

When you receive a notification that there is a new Comment on a Hub you are following, the link is associated with the Hub.

Cardisaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ari, thank you for your response.
        I am referring specifically to the unfollow links in the "Recent Notification" email. They seem always end up unfollowing the hubber.

There are times when we click the link thinking we are unfollowing a hub the, voila, it's the hubber we are unfollowing.

2. mel22 profile image61
    mel22posted 5 years ago

Strange, I was just looking at that today in my account wondering why i would be following only one hub. I was gonna click unfollow on each one but had no idea it would've deleted each Author and not just the hub . Glad I didn't now

Cardisaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I keep forgetting it unfollows the huuber and was about to unfollow. It's so confusing. I know of other hubbers who have had the same thing happen.

working