jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

Add a Google+ share link?

1. ThePracticalMommy profile image93
    ThePracticalMommyposted 5 years ago

Some of us (or more than some...) are using Google+ for pages. Would it be possible to add a Google+ share link where we already share on Twitter, Facebook, etc or should we continue to use "Link to this page"?
    http://s2.hubimg.com/u/5841601_f248.jpg

2. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 5 years ago

How is what you are asking for different from the Google +1 button that's found at the top of Hubs, right next to the Tweet button and the Facebook like button?

1. skyfire profile image71
      skyfireposted 5 years ago in reply to this

+1  goes into google+ profile's "+1" page not into wall. Shared google+ items goes into profile wall.

ThePracticalMommyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That's my understanding of it too.

1. Cardisa profile image93
          Cardisaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The +1 button is you telling Google you like this hub and the Google+ share is telling your friends about the hub, very different.

I would like this option too. Every time I am sharing something I have to find my plus site and open, then copy and paste the link there. It would be faster. I sometimes forget to share.

3. jainismus profile image79
    jainismusposted 5 years ago

+1 and Google Plus are two different Things. Google Plus is a social network, while +1 is for Google search engine. Am I correct?

Yep! smile

4. ikechiawazie profile image61
    ikechiawazieposted 5 years ago

I think hubpages will working on it or might be considering it

Hope so! wink

5. melbel profile image90
    melbelposted 5 years ago

They are two different things, but I haven't seen the "post to wall" option used anywhere else on the Internet. Perhaps Google doesn't allow this?

After seeing the +1 thing, people might think that the "post to wall" thing does the same thing and become frustrated that things they are +1ing are ending up on their wall. Just a thought.

6. Pcunix profile image88
    Pcunixposted 5 years ago

The +1 button does both.  When you click it, it records your plussing and opens up a box where you can share.

However, for those who feel hesitant about self-plussing, it would be handy to have a quick "Share to G+" just like you can do with Facebook etc.

7. authorfriendly profile image79
    authorfriendlyposted 5 years ago

I agree, we should be able to have it shared without having to plus ourselves

working