Why are comments so less for this hub? What can i do to improve it?

1. LittleFairy profile image83
    LittleFairyposted 4 years ago

I pondered a lot when writing a story, i finally went with the idea that i thought would be the easiest. I usually tense up when writing a short story instead of simply writing with a natural flow.
    Now i want to edit this story and add a twist. What do you think i should incorporate?

http://littlefairy.hubpages.com/hub/A-P … y-of-a-Cat

1. Browneesorchids profile image77
      Browneesorchidsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I too am a passionate writer, well we would have to be huh to be hubbers. My specialty is children's stories and poetry. I enjoy writing children stories because I can allow my imagination to run away with me. I love writing poetry that has no notable structure, I write it according to how it comes to me, most the time my poems are sturctured in a wsay that is best for the particualr poem. I enjoy writing them for others to feel, to experience, or to fall in love with. Nevertheless my poems touch others in ways that spoken words can't.

I love impromptu poem writing, challenges me and allows me to dig deep. I wrote a poem about poetry, funny but I'm not sure if I should post my work here becuase I don't have a copyright to my work yet, do you? I know of this selfpublishing site called lulu.com but I need to do more research on that site. For your story I enjoyed the one picture with the old, broken down plantation house in it. The others I did not feel added to the story. I would like to see less pictures and more detail on the environment, feeling, reactions, and internal thought. I loved the way you provided such a great beginning and it does make you want to know what happens next.

Hope I provided the feedback you was looking for. Hey follow my hub, I'm also open to constructive critism.