jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

I'm getting jazzed about getting paid

1. Dorsi profile image90
    Dorsiposted 8 years ago

I'm almost to my first Google payout, and Kontera, Ebay and Amazon are even ramping up- this is exciting. It seemed like forever for those cents to turn into dollars but it's happening with all the affiliates....
    Time and perseverance!!
    Don't give up!!

1. Jerrico Usher profile image60
      Jerrico Usherposted 8 years ago in reply to this

It is pretty exciting, I just got word that my first (google) check is in the mail 135.00 and I'm 20.00 into my next one smile

When I got my first check for blog writing (355.00) I felt like it was really starting to happen, the second check was 2173.00 and I was in seventh heaven.. even took pictures with the 21 hundred dollar bills! (made a blog out of it)...

The google check I just realized today (finally) and I'm stoked about it, as its my first hubpages only check, crystalizing the earning potential.. now to supe up the pot... can't wait to get and show off my 2,000.00 check! The beauty of that one was I earned it without even trying, I wrote hubs for fun, I never though it would earn any money really... although I know different now that I've learned all the promotion and on/off page seo technologies smile

2. Lissie profile image86
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

It just keeps getting more exicity Dorsi: I have a plan for my first $1000/month and my first $1000/week -  going to involve champagn and fine food!

1. 0
      terrygposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Very true Lissie, I love the Aussie dollar crashing against the US dollar. My return has increased by forty percent and thats going to be a BIG 40%.

1. Marisa Wright profile image91
        Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Oooh, I hadn't thought of that!   I'm almost up to my second $100 - a bit slower than I expected, but the exchange rate will make it worth waiting for!

2. HeatherBlesh profile image85
      HeatherBleshposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Wow How did you do that? How does the point system work? Do you get points by viewers, hubs, clicks? I'm still a newbie and trying new things to see what is working for me. I have stuff on ebay, have a paypal account, opened up a couple writing accounts with other sites, opened up an account with zero2riches, zeropricetags, and have written three articles (One on another site). I have only made $10 so far in the last week but I think if I keep working at this it will pay off in the end.
      I thought maybe variaty is best and something would pay off.

3. Just_Rodney profile image43
    Just_Rodneyposted 8 years ago

Gee thta is Great, it gives us all hope as we slowly climb to that, first and as it apears to be, a lofty goal.