jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

"saving draft" issue causing typing delay

1. GA Anderson profile image86
    GA Andersonposted 5 years ago

This could be one of those "is it just me"  issues - (LOL - it's happening as I type this), but...

for the last few days I have been having a problem with text input. In writing hubs, comments, and even this forum post, input just stops. even though still typing - cursor is immoveable and no text is appearing.

After a few seconds, text input can be resumed, but from the point where it stopped - not from where typing stopped.

In hub text capsules "saving draft" is constantly displaying

anyone else seeing this?

ps: rebooted, cleared cache, etc.

GA

1. Just Ask Susan profile image88
      Just Ask Susanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

What browser are you using? I found that on IE I had so many problems such as the ones you've just described. I have since switched to Chrome and find it much better.

2. PaulaHenry1 profile image70
    PaulaHenry1posted 5 years ago

IE is horrible for this! I use Chrome as well although I have a hard time with them sometimes too. Guess I really cannot help you~ haha smile

3. GA Anderson profile image86

thanks folks, I'm using Firefox - which is great!

GA

1. Just Ask Susan profile image88
      Just Ask Susanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Perhaps it is your internet connection. I am taking a wild stab at this. Sorry that I couldn't have been of more help to you.

1. GA Anderson profile image86
        GA Andersonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

np - thanks for taking the time to reply, but the problem seems specific to HP

GA

4. GA Anderson profile image86

@ALL - LOL jokes on me - what a dummy! It was the batteries in my wireless keyboard!!!!!!!!! All fixed now.

GA

working