jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (15 posts)

My Google Traffic is Up

1. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 4 years ago

My Google traffic is up! Hurray! Was there another Google tweet? Anyone else happy and joyous with their Google traffic?

1. 0
      Baileybearposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I've just noticed I've had lots of clicks on my blog, which previously earnt nothing.  Presuming there was something attractive on there to click on.

Otherwise, earn practically nothing from google ads (I do better with HP ads)

My traffic has been steady, with a temporary slight increase.

2. hrymel profile image88
    hrymelposted 4 years ago

Actually, my google traffic is fairly steady, but my traffic from Reddit has spiked. I'm really surprised about that, because I had actually just posted the link there for a back link.

However, I'm happy for your increased Google traffic!

3. Randy Godwin profile image92
    Randy Godwinposted 4 years ago

4. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 4 years ago

Me neither, but some of my hubs are moving into top or nearly top positions on Google.co.uk even though Google.com has dumped them somewhere in outer cyberspace.

Shame for me because they are Amazon.com sales hubs so they won't get any sales there.

5. Stacie L profile image90
    Stacie Lposted 4 years ago

My Google traffic has been up for some time but the ads bids are super low...

6. iQwest profile image72
    iQwestposted 4 years ago

I hate to even say anything since these traffic patterns seem to be so fragile, but my traffic does appear to have actually stabilized.

I was clearly in the sandbox or whatever you want to call it shortly after the subdomain switch, but that appears to have changed over the past month.

With that said, even though my traffic has stabilized, it has done so at a low level.  Not nearly as low as it had been, but nowhere near what I was getting before the subdomain switch.

7. chicagoguy profile image74
    chicagoguyposted 4 years ago

what are your strategies to get more google trafiic or is that what happens autmatically !!

8. 0
    icountthetimesposted 4 years ago

I'm happy for you that your traffic is up smile. Mine is quite study, but it's always nice to look at your stats and realise that something has really taken off!

9. davidross349 profile image60
    davidross349posted 4 years ago

actually, my Google traffic has been steady.

1. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

God knows how!

"Like mixture abroad concerning true, abiding beauty, advantageous beard begins aural your body."

That is the start of your hub, and its just spun or translated nonsense.

Guess that is why you have a hubberscore of 1.

here, if you want cheering up and need a laugh, read David's hub.

http://davidross349.hubpages.com/hub/Ex … ch-of-Hair

I don't imagine it will be there long now that it has been flagged.

10. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 4 years ago

Oops still here 4 hours later? Are the staff backlogged or something?

11. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 4 years ago

still here...

1. Rik Ravado profile image93
      Rik Ravadoposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I've flagged too! Incomprehensible ..

1. IzzyM profile image86
        IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

And its still there! Still, there must be some more hubbers around by now who need cheering up smile