jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

ebay programme

1. Hello, hello, profile image60
    Hello, hello,posted 4 years ago

Well, I am really taken aback by now but let me start at the beginning.

When HP started to programme about getting some more money from ebay I received a email from hub. It stated that I need to give a telephone number to confirm my existance so to speek. I explained that I am hard of hearing and could it not be done without that. I was told no. I gave them my number but asked them to give me a specific time and ny neighbour would be her to deal with it. They didn't I asked them if it would be possible to ring between 7 and 9 pm. No answer.

Then I got another email pointing out that the time of signing up would run out. Again I explain the problem and I had been in contact with somebody else. He came back and said that he found the thread and I could sign up any time. That was it. No more after that.

Now to get something done and get attention to my problem I wrote a hub but still didn't get any results or help.

On a hunch I clicked on my affiliate programmes and found that my existing ebay account had been as the status says - not active -. Yet, I had an account from the beginning of writing on hub and was accepted. That lady who first sent me emails about joining also stated that I have quite a bit of money and it would be shame not to continue with hub.

Now comes the best bit which I indicated at the beginning of this report. I just been looking at my account and found my hub "ebay programme" taken off. It really hurts that somebody could have done something like that after not even commenting on it and trying to help. I am really surprised and shocked. Why are you treading me like this?

1. ajcor profile image60
      ajcorposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi Hello, hello,, this treatment seems to be really unfair after all the effort you have gone to ensure that you have done the right thing! however it seems to me that the high handiness of the internet corporations seem to be de rigeur...maybe hubpage staff can help....hope it sorts itself out for you especially as Christmas is approaching and your earnings would help make it a better one for you I am sure.... cheers

Hello, hello,posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, ajcor, for your kind words. That is all I want to have it worted it out. Have alove holiday season.

2. EmpressFelicity profile image82
    EmpressFelicityposted 4 years ago

Can't they send you a text instead of phoning you?

I'm sure you can't be the only person who - due to hearing problems - is unable to deal with telephone verifications.

Hello, hello,posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I thought so too that I am not that unique lol. Regardings text. I haven't got a mobile phone but I gave them my son. Again nothing.

The latest is that they sent me an email and the explanation of stopping my hub is that I didn't put the right ads on it. lol I did put ebay's about hard of hearing accessories lol Oh dear oh dear oh me