jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Amazon associate store

1. Browneesorchids profile image72
    Browneesorchidsposted 5 years ago

I just published my amazon associate store but I'm not sure what to do after I have gotten to the end. I have my link but not sure where to put it or if I have to add it to anything through hubpage...Please Help

2. QuestionMaster profile image88
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

You can link to it on your profile if you wish, or maybe some links in your hubs.

However most people sell just using an Amazon associates ID. This is going to change at the end of the month though - you won't need to sign up for Amazon, instead Hubpages will pay you directly based on sales through Amazon capsule links.

Browneesorchidsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I need directions on how to link it to  profile or hub(s). Thank you.

1. QuestionMaster profile image88
        QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

There is no facility to actually integrate a store into Hubpages. Just use the linking tool to manually link to it.

To link an Amazon account (so you can earn off Amazon capsules), you'll need an Amazon affiliate account code which should end in -20

Insert it on this page: https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/affiliate/

However it will no longer work in about a month.

Browneesorchidsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am very new to hubpages and am  trying to llearn the lingo and the where's and how's t do things. I appreciate all and any feedback, detailed directions and suggestiosn you give. How do you put a amazon capsule on your profile/hub? I do have the account code you spoke of but not sure what else to do.

1. QuestionMaster profile image88
            QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

When in edit mode in your hub, one of the "boxes"  you can put into the hub is an Amazon capsule.

Click edit on the capsule and type in relevant words to display products.

working