jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Affiliate Program

1. clouddancerss profile image61
    clouddancerssposted 7 years ago

I was reading through some hub pages, and noticed that a couple of people had Yahoo ads on their pages, how can we get/use those?

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Hubpages are testing those in their share of impressions. We can't have them, and considering how long testing is going on, probably never will smile

3. clouddancerss profile image61
    clouddancerssposted 7 years ago

Bummer! So why do these people have them on their sites? Basically, we can't do any affiliate programs that aren't listed at HubPages right?

4. Annie T. Baxter profile image60
    Annie T. Baxterposted 7 years ago

Hi Clouddancerss!  Regarding affiliate programs, if I'm understanding the "rules" correctly, you can write a Hub and include 2 links to any one domain.  So, if I am writing about say, 3 affiliate products, and in the text I want to link to each of them, as long as they are from different domains, like, LinkShare, ClickBank, and Affiliate Future, I can have 2 links to each.  Of course, the Hub must be full of useful information, besides promoting the affiliate links. 

So, to my knowledge, any affiliate program that is not in violation with the TOS for what is deemed acceptable and decent can be written about and published.

(Experts:  If I am off on my understanding or explanation, please jump right on in!)

Two of my Hubs are articles/reviews of affiliate programs I'm promoting, so I sure do hope I have it correct!

Until next time...

5. Marian Swift profile image61
    Marian Swiftposted 7 years ago

You can also post affiliate links on your Profile page.