jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

Allow Hubbers to Add Capsules on the Right Side Column of the Hub

1. dilipchandra12 profile image78
    dilipchandra12posted 5 years ago

I feel hubbers should be given chance to add capusules on the right side column of the hub as well, under the related hubs and tags. If that is not possible, at least a capsule to allow the hubbers to suggest any hubs of his/her choice to readers.

1. mljdgulley354 profile image60
      mljdgulley354posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think there are ways to suggest hubs you would like your readers to be able to go to. I would like to see hubpages fix it so you could add a picture capsule to the right side. This would be helpful for those of us using pictures tutorials for our recipes. Hub would not be so long

1. dilipchandra12 profile image78
        dilipchandra12posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, the point is Hub would not be so long if we can have the chance of adding capsules of our choice on the right side too.

2. Cagsil profile image59
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I see no rhyme or reason for this.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Capsules can be aligned on the right using the arrow that moves them over.

And by using a links capsule, you can recommend any Hubs you like.  Of course, links have to be tightly relevant per content rules...

It's a bit surprising that after two years and 129 hubs built that you haven't explored all the features at your disposal more.

1. Cagsil profile image59
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey Relache, this hubber is talking about all the way on the right side. Not just in the area were capsules are already displayed, but further to the right, like under the ads or under the section where settings, summary and other things are.

2. dilipchandra12 profile image78

Hello relache, am talking about further to the right, not that feature that was already available. Not just in the area where capsules are already displayed, but further to the right, under the related hubs and tags.

3. skyfire profile image72
    skyfireposted 5 years ago

Amazon or Ebay capsule in sidebar is not a bad idea at all.

1. lobobrandon profile image81
      lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I could use the side bar for adding more pics and related videos. It would make the hub much better and interactive.

If at all it's allowed only pics, videos, polls and quizzes should be allowed as they aren't monetizable and hub pages shouldn't have any problem with that - it's my opinion atleast

2. dilipchandra12 profile image78

We can place Amazon or Ebay capsules and other capsules too which are necessary over there further to the right instead of inside the Hub and making that hub too long.

working