jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Amazon tracking help

1. SimeyC profile image90
    SimeyCposted 5 years ago

Probably a dumb question but here goes!

Is there any way to track orders against what has been sent out - there's always a lag and for me it is often difficult to find out what hasn't been sent out yet - for forecasting purposes I'd like to see a report of un-sent items - is there one? I potentially have about 40 or so items that haven't been sent out....

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Hey SimeyC,

I'm completely surprised by you asking this question after 2 years on HP. You have to enter your Amazon account and on the right side you have two different reports.

One tells you about the clicks and purchases.
    One tells you about the shipment of said purchases.

1. SimeyC profile image90
      SimeyCposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That's not the problem - I had quite a lot of sales last month - and continue to get sales this month - I have a total revenue sent - what I'm trying to work out is the total revenue unsent - so if I didn't sell anymore on Amazon - how much could I expect to see in the earnmings report for the next few days!

Say for example I have sold 300 items for the year, and 264 of them have been sent (and therefore I have earned revenue) - how can I find out what the other 36 items (unsent) are.

I know I can print of the two reports and compare-  but that really is a pain!!!!

1. Cagsil profile image61
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I guess you answered your own question. Other than that, I would suggest seeing if there's anything in the Amazon Affiliate Help section. hmm

working