jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

According to WebPro News Stumbleupon is redesigned........

1. Cardisa profile image90
    Cardisaposted 4 years ago

and is supposed to see more traffic and offer more traffic to content.

I personally haven't submitted anything to it in months. I will see what happens with those hubs I already submitted and take it from there. I get more traffic from Digg and Twitter.

Here is the link to the news story:
    http://www.webpronews.com/stumbleupon-r … es-2011-12

2. Ms Dee profile image86
    Ms Deeposted 4 years ago

This is great to find this out. smile  Appreciate your passing on this info to the rest of us!

3. Cardisa profile image90
    Cardisaposted 4 years ago

They are saying that content posted there should see a significant increase in traffic.

4. health-resource profile image60
    health-resourceposted 4 years ago

I have always liked StumbleUpon, but I haven't used it much.  This is an encouraging article to read.

5. LuisEGonzalez profile image81
    LuisEGonzalezposted 4 years ago

Unfortunately I don't care much for the site, never got much traffic from there. The one that seems to be doing better, at last for me is Reddit.....cool

1. Cardisa profile image90
      Cardisaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

According to what they are saying they are now getting more traffic and content posted there should see significant increase in traffic too.

6. mel22 profile image61
    mel22posted 4 years ago

I liked it exactly the way it was.

7. Pcunix profile image91
    Pcunixposted 4 years ago

I dislike it intensely.  The very last thing I ever want is visits from hordes of stumblers. 

The big problem I see is that they have extreme crowd psychology.  If one stumbler misinterprets something or just doesn't like your opinion, you'll get hundreds or thousands of others who won't even read what you had to say, they'll just pile on with what the first one said.

Don't like 'em, don't want 'em.