jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

Hubs Got unpublished after publishing?? why why

1. profile image0
    Monik@posted 5 years ago

Today when i login my hubpages a/c, i found on profile "0 Hubs" till last night they were "5 hubs". i was shocked. But why? then i went in to "My account" all hubs were marked in pink means "need revision" even those hubs which i published 1 year back and all those new ones 12/04/11,12/05/11,12/01/11. Why with me hubpages? I am getting restless, thinking its all fake and thinking of deleting my a/c from hubpages.

1. brittanytodd profile image92
      brittanytoddposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Just click on one of the hubs and you will see a black box at the top of the page that explains what is wrong with your hub.  You can also email Team@hubpages.com if you want more information, but I suggest you edit your hubs until they are perfect and republish.  Good luck.

1. profile image0
        Monik@posted 5 years ago in reply to this

thank you brittanytodd

2. QuestionMaster profile image88
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

Hubpages automated system can pick up certain errors - however other ones will go un-noticed unless a user reports your content for moderation.

Based on your profile and what I previously saw of your hubs, the obvious reasons for why they were unpublished would include poor English, pixelated images and low quality.

Check the warnings on the hubs and make corrections and resubmit.

1. profile image0

sure, i will do so QuestionMaster.

3. brittanytodd profile image92
    brittanytoddposted 5 years ago

You're welcome smile

1. profile image0

hey brittanytodd.. how can i increase traffic on my hubs? people cum but no one vote up nor leaves any comment! sad

Well, right now, you have no hubs published, so people cannot even read them. 

Once you publish them, share them via digg, twitter, stumbleupon, and facebook.  Also, if you write quality hubs that use keywords, the traffic will come to you.  You can't tell whether people vote up, so I don't know how to fix that.  To prompt comments, ask questions, have polls and prompt further discussion within the hub.  Good luck!

1. profile image0

thanx brittanytodd! i done up with the task of revising and have submitted  all my hubs again.

Good!  I hope it works out for you this time. smile

working