jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Libelous comments from an obsessed and deranged individual

1. Broward James profile image62
    Broward Jamesposted 5 years ago

There is someone who recently signed up on hubpages to use the website as a platform to personally attack a private citizen. I have already witnessed 3 violation of the terms of service of Hub Pages with his account.

How long does the process take to report a "Hubber" (?) whose only intent is to make libelous comments and defame someone on the Internet?

One of those violations of the terms of service is theft of the picture used on the article from the libeled person's facebook account. (It isn't me).

This guy has to go and fast. Personally, I think he is mentally ill.

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Make a report directly to admin and, if the situation is something that falls within their jurisdiction, they'll handle it.

http://hubpages.com/contact_us/

1. Broward James profile image62
      Broward Jamesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks. I'll do that.

3. Broward James profile image62
    Broward Jamesposted 5 years ago

Does anyone know how long it takes for HubPages to moderate reports?

There is an article of zero value still up. Legal consequences are about 95% likely to occur for the wacked out freako clown that wrote it, but it doesn't help get this libelous stuff off this site any faster waiting for the courts to work.

It is very clear that the article is filled with nothing but a personal attack against some private citizen. It is amazing how someone can think they can hurl accusations and then avoid the consequences of being way off the mark.

Someone please help. The offending post needs to come down ASAP as this jerk is spreading it everywhere he can.

1. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Response can vary a bit depending on the moderation queue.  But they do get to everything.

2. lobobrandon profile image83
      lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Who's the person? You reported then the team will do it when they're back on - no one works 24X7

4. sighbabe profile image59
    sighbabeposted 5 years ago

I have been abused too. So bad that hubpages does not take serious actions against such psychopaths. I have been here for three years now, and then this tragedy happens! I had to create this alternate account to save my real identity. This website is becoming worthless.

working