jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

removing or editing amazon capsule once set

1. SamusAran profile image81
    SamusAranposted 5 years ago

Hi, I was writing my first hub when I started to play with the capsules. I added an Amazon capsule, picked out some keywords and saved. The capsule disappeared when I clicked on another capsule, so I added it again. I went to preview my hub and now I have two identical Amazon ads, one right in the middle of text. These ads are not showing up in the reorder section and they are not visible within the hub until I go to preview. How can I remove or edit at least one of these ads?

2. 2uesday profile image89
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

I think you have the do not  display this capsule box ticked in the capsule. It will then only display in edit mode.

3. SamusAran profile image81

I thank you for responding so quickly. Actually, it is the opposite. I can't see it in edit mode, only in preview mode.

4. 2uesday profile image89
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

To remove a capsule you use the X in the corner box of the capsule. You can move the capsules around with the arrows as well as reorder feature, hope this helps.

5. SamusAran profile image81

The problem is fixed and I am giving an update in case anyone else comes across the same problem. When I went back to my page, I noticed that a few of my text capsules were missing as well, though they were on preview. I copied the preview and logged out. When I logged back in, all capsules were where they should be.

working