jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

New to Hubpages, Substandard error...

1. JaleneStone profile image60
    JaleneStoneposted 4 years ago

Greetings to you all!

I can not figure out why they won't post my story. I'm new to writing and just want to put my stories out there for people to read. Hubpages published my story, some of my friends read it and one made a comment saying it was Awesome then Hubpages unpublished it???????????
    I really wanted to try to earn a little ad money but I am finding this site too full of "snags" to even get going...
    I can't tell what the problem is can someone help me???? Please????

1. brittanytodd profile image92
      brittanytoddposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Go to the hub url of the ones that have been unpublished.  There should be a black box at the top of the page that tells you why it was unpublished.  You can then take the necessary steps to republish.

2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

If you just want to put stuff online I would suggest using a free blog or  site like Booksie.

Hubpages has a list if things you can't post.  If you edit the hub and look in the top black box it will say what the problem is.

3. JaleneStone profile image60
    JaleneStoneposted 4 years ago

FYI There was a learning curve but I got it figured out and thank you all for advice! Much Appreciated!

4. sofs profile image88
    sofsposted 4 years ago

You may want to read the FAQ and the articles in the learning center http://hubpages.com/faq/
    These could help you immensely. Welcome to HP.. this is a great site... with a helpful community. Have fun... as you learn.