jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Having TWO Separate Hub Accts

1. Gizmo Butler profile image61
    Gizmo Butlerposted 4 years ago

I already have 1 account (Gizmo Butler) that I'm not posting anything new to it, however, I still use it for portfolio referrals to show possible employers my past work. My question is how can I keep that, and start a new account where I'll be writing new hubs constantly, but they will be on several different topical issues?

Gizmo Butler

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

You can have multiple accounts but need two email addresses and each pays out only based on its own account total.

3. Rising Caren profile image80
    Rising Carenposted 4 years ago

Just make a new account.

As long as you don't try to game your rankings, it's allowed ( so no posting comments using different accounts, voting up/down or criterias, or other possible ways to game your rankings).

And as long as you still use your first account for the forums.  (I think it might be ok if you post with your new account as long as you never post on the forums with your old account ever again, but I'm not sure about that one.)

4. Gizmo Butler profile image61

Thanks for your help, and yes, indeed, I have no intention of playing unfairly. Now, can you tell me how I do that, or at least send me a link with the instructions. I couldn't find them before.

1. melbel profile image92
      melbelposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Just log out and hit "sign up"

1. Reality Bytes profile image93
        Reality Bytesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yeah that is just about it as long as you have a second e-mail.  I have another account which I use to send family and friends too.  I write fiction and poetry there,  that account never wanders in to the forums.

2. lobobrandon profile image81
        lobobrandonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Ditto big_smile
        And don't forget to say hi here with your new account smile
        BTW you can't sign up through your referral I guess

5. Gizmo Butler profile image61

Tanx. Will do.