jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Question about Adsense

1. KristalB profile image61
    KristalBposted 5 years ago

I have both earnings generating from Hubpages and Google adsense. I just turned this on. Day 1 I earned 0.20 from hubpages and went to my adsense account and earned nothing. If I get 60% of my adsense earnings and 40% of hubpages ad earnings...then wouldn't it make sense that I would have atleast earned 1 cent from my adsense?

I have them both turned on, but is there something else I need to do? Like do I need to submit my individual hubs to my adsense account somewhere?

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hubpages pays you by the number of impressions, where as for Adsense people need to click on the advertisements displayed on your page.  You may want to read the following link and the FAQ section that relates to earning on Hubpages   http://hubpages.com/faq/#impressions

2. Pcunix profile image89
    Pcunixposted 5 years ago

You have misunderstood the 60/40, but regardless, with 8 hubs and very few views, it would not be unusual at all to have no Adsense at all.

3. KristalB profile image61
    KristalBposted 5 years ago

Thank you. And I understand I have just gotten started and don't have many articles yet. I didn't expect anything at first, so don't think I was being that way please. Just had a question! I'll read further. Thank you for the responses.

1. Pcunix profile image89
      Pcunixposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Being what way?

I didn't think you were being any "way".  You just asked a question and a question that is quite reasonable for someone new.

Go forth and write :-)

working