What a Christmas Gift - I am so lucky!!!!!!

1. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 4 years ago

No. 6 - Reem Albawade Centre
    Gargaresh Tripoli.

Date: 01/12/2011

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

I am an Investment consultant/Lawyer, with a law firm in Africa and the Middle East. And all these years I have handled investment fund for clients that wants to remain anonymous.

We have this Government official, that has large amount for investment and he is looking for trust worthy foreign individual (Corporate or Private) with viable proposals in (Real Estates, Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Constructions and Transportation, etc).

Re: Long Term Investment rate (at least) 5% ROI/PA

If you are interested in handling and managing these funds kindly contact me with your full detailed profile via the email(alahmedsafaa@europe.com) for more information/discussion.

Best Regards,

Mr. Safaa Al-Ahmed(Esq.)

and get this a girl emailed me yesterday because she liked my profile pic lol and wants to have Internet sex lol hmm:

OK seriously is it the season or am I just a huge target for these multiple gifts?  Any way I can stop them?

Please advise and this is a serious gift lol

1. SimeyC profile image87
      SimeyCposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Not sure about the gift - but my 'team' work email had a similar email from some girl who saw our profile and wanted to have internet sex  - now there's 15 of us in our team - that's what I call a good time!!!!!

2. freecampingaussie profile image45
    freecampingaussieposted 4 years ago

I get loads of these in my junkbox all the time , sad when people believe them tho and get kidnapped when they get to Nigeria .