Blogger blogs by the hundred rather than one site with hundred posts

1. LeanMan profile image80
    LeanManposted 4 years ago

I was just going to get a new blogger site set up to provide a few backlinks and do a little amazon and other selling in my niche when I thought I would check if the name I wanted already existed - so I just typed it in - Damn - already used!!

Then I looked at the site - just one page, links to a couple of the authors sites at the top, several paragraphs about the subject (not that good) followed by literally hundreds of blogs - each blog named as most people would name an individual article on a blog - literally the guy has tried to take every possible keyword in the niche as an individual blogger site and then some!!

Every one that I looked at was exactly the same with the same list of links and just several paragraphs poorly written or likely copied from a book on the subject!

The ass did this back in 2008 and the sites that I looked at are all PR0 and no links show up on any tool so his strategy obviously did not work - but hes taken too many good blog names!!!!!!!!!!!

1. 0
      jenuboukaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That has got to be frustrating!  You would think blogger would have sort of clean up system to "recycle" old blogger names like orble does.
      Just thank your lucky starts that you were able to get in to your dashboard, I have been getting some error code for the past 2 months!

2. Moonmaiden profile image82
    Moonmaidenposted 4 years ago

That is unfortunate. Did you find a name you could use so you could get going on your project?