jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

eBay ad program & eBay sales reports (eBay revenue earned from Sales.

1. Kurant82 profile image76
    Kurant82posted 4 years ago

I was wondering if the eBay ad program and your eBay sales report which shows the number of eBay sales that have taken place through your hubs and the additional revenue it shows you have earned due to these sales are one in the same. I also want to find out if they are actually two different categories under earnings, then does is eBay sales revenue also paid to you directly through hubpages like your eBay program earnings & hubpages ad program earnings are? I would greatly appreciate any and all information on this subject anyone can offer as my eBay program earnings have just started to take off, and my eBay Sales associated with my hubs have just started to occur and are greatly increasing every day. I have noticed the sales revenue it shows I have earned as a result of direct sales of eBay items resulting from my hubs is much greater than the amount I have earned from the eBay program which I am under the impression simply allows you to earn additional income based a per-click method associated with eBay items you have links listed to on your hub and is totally separate from the revenue you earn as a direct result of a sale of one of these items. Please let me know if this assumption is accurate or not. Thank you everyone!

1. Glenn Stok profile image96
      Glenn Stokposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Go to Account --> Earnings --> Earnings Reports and click the green "Help" button at the top right corner. That will show you a detailed answer to your question.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 4 years ago

On the eBay sales report page is a green button that says "help."  Clicking that and reading the info that appears s what you want to do.

1. Glenn Stok profile image96
      Glenn Stokposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yep, relache is correct. My last post was to see  the general help on Earnings. Account --> Earnings --> eBay Sales Reports is the right place to click the help button..