jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

pay to make money on hub pages

1. pstraubie48 profile image89
    pstraubie48posted 5 years ago

In order to make more than a tiny little bit of money to I need to pay a search engine site or some key word site to generate my traffic? I have read a lot of answers and been redirected to answers but none have answered this. I am stil trying to learn. Thank you anyone who can give me an answer.

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 5 years ago in reply to this

In short, no. 

However for the non-paying method to work, you do need to write a substantial amount of quality Hubs that cover topics which are useful and helpful to a significant amount of humans (which in turn will make them appealing to search engines all on their own).

2. Rising Caren profile image78
    Rising Carenposted 5 years ago

If you want to pay "experts" to take care of your keyword research or traffic, you can if you want to (as long as it's not a traffic exchange or some other cheating way; whoever you pay has to help you get traffic legitimately).

However, you don't have to. You can do your own research using google adwords and promote your own works on social media and other websites. There are many hubs out there on promotion and SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Go to Help-> learning center or just search through hubs using the search bar.

Whichever way you go, don't expect to earn a lot right away. Hubpages is about small recurring amounts every day that add up to a lot over time.

pstraubie48posted 5 years ago in reply to this

i do not want to cheat  maybe i asked the question the wrong way...i want to know if we have to pay someone to advertise for us ...i am not looking for a cheater's way at all

1. Rising Caren profile image78
        Rising Carenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I wasn't accusing you. I was honestly warning you that if you do pay for advertisement, that the people you hire do legitimate work. Don't let them use bad things like keyword stuffing, bots, traffic exchanges. Make sure you do your research about who your hire first.

However, spending money is not a requirement for earning here.

3. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

No, it is almost certainly not cost effective to pay for advertising for a content site.  Just focus on search engine rank and getting good (free) incoming links.

pstraubie48posted 5 years ago in reply to this

thank you..that is what I wanted to know. I wanted to know if that was something I was supposed to do. Now I have the answer. Thank you so much.

working