jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Would really appreciate some constructive criticism.

1. elanger333 profile image87
    elanger333posted 4 years ago

This is my first article and its pretty much a rough overview of acupuncture. I am thinking its a little bit short and I should probably add a picture.  But I would very much appreciate any criticism, especially for future articles.  Please, tear it up!

Take care,

http://elanger333.hubpages.com/hub/Heal … cupuncture

1. IzzyM profile image84
      IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I would say it is a little on the short side, and would like to see more information presented within the same hub.
      Welcome to Hubpages smile

2. couturepopcafe profile image61
      couturepopcafeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Only because you asked I'll be honest with you.  It's short and covers a lot of terms but really doesn't tell us much.

The 2nd half of the first paragraph should go at the end, beginning with "Today, acupuncture is...."

Maybe put in some links to tui na, moxabustion, and qi gong. 

Talk more in depth about what meridians and qi are.  Those who have no idea about this will be lost.

There's nothing wrong with you're style of writing, though, IMO.

2. carolinemd21 profile image70
    carolinemd21posted 4 years ago

I read your hub it's very informative. I would love to learn more about acupuncture. It's very interesting. I had some sessions last summer. They were great. I would suggest using photos in your hubs and just to keep writing. You are doing great so far!

1. elanger333 profile image87
      elanger333posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm happy you liked your acupuncture!  I could talk about it all day - well after talking about my daughter!  smile

3. 0
    TrinityCatposted 4 years ago

Very interesting hub! I think you can extend it with a few extra words on it (more details) and that's it. Other than that, you did a fantastic job!

Welcome to Hubpages! I'm new as well. Hehehe, you're not alone. wink

4. elanger333 profile image87
    elanger333posted 4 years ago

Thanks for your feedback!