jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Adsense Earning Was 7 Times the Earning From Amazon

1. ngureco profile image87
    ngurecoposted 5 years ago

From my earnings last month, the number of Adsense clicks was equal to the number of Amazon clicks. From this, the Adsense earning was 7 times the earning from Amazon. Would having no Amazon to click on increase Adsense clicks?

If the people that clicked through on Amazon capsules are the clicking type, then, do you agree they would as well have clicked on Adsense ads, and that I would have done better had they clicked on my Adsense ads instead of clicking on Amazon capsules?

If I remove Amazon capsules, can my total overall earnings for the month (now from Adsense alone) increase?

1. QuestionMaster profile image89
      QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It depends on what people are buying from Amazon - this month I've only sold 35 items on Amazon but have already gone over $100 in commission, since some of them were of a decent price.

Also, I find that when writing 'sales hubs', the Adsense adverts get clicked by the 'browsers' and the Amazon adverts further down get the serious buyers, so I'd recommend leaving the Adsense.

1. ngureco profile image87
        ngurecoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, QuestionMaster.

My problem is that there is a little bit more people clicking on Amazon than on adsense, and that my adsense is making much more money than Amazon.

1. QuestionMaster profile image89
          QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

In my experience, removing the Adsense won't increase Amazon clicks. So you'll just be losing that money...

working