jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Last Updated

1. Rising Caren profile image81
    Rising Carenposted 4 years ago

I think it'd be great if, in addition (or in stead of) Last Published, we could see Last Updated in the myaccount hub list. I know I'd use it like a checklist of which hubs I need to make sure are still up to date.

I'm sure for people who have hundreds of hubs, it'd help them realize which ones they've ignored.

1. IzzyM profile image84
      IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That is actually a very good idea.

While hubs are not really designed to be constantly updated like blogs and stuff, it is something we should do anyway, if only to boost the content for Google's "freshness update".

1. Cardisa profile image89
        Cardisaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I agree. I find that changing my summary or adding a line or two or a paragraph does wonders for my traffic.

2. melbel profile image92
    melbelposted 4 years ago

I agree with this. I find that when I come to a hub after x amount of time, I find spelling errors or a better way to word something. Having something like this would let me know which hubs I haven't been doing yard work on for a while.

3. sofs profile image86
    sofsposted 4 years ago

Great suggestion... I really do not know which of my hubs I  have updated recently and which ones need to be.. it would make life much easier for those of us who want to review and update..