jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Would love some constructive assessments of my writing

1. liftandsoar profile image83
    liftandsoarposted 5 years ago

I"m five months into hubpages and love it. This seventy year old is still a little baffled by the technology though.  Learning something new every day.  So here's one of my latest.  Any comments will be very much appreciated.

http://liftandsoar.hubpages.com/hub/Jes … re-Pattern

Thanks!

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/5327987_f248.jpg

2. dipless profile image84
    diplessposted 5 years ago

Not my topic of choice, but from a written point of view it is informative and reads clearly, the only thing, which is more of a personal opinion is I feel it is slightly too long, I find that people are more likely to read all of the hub if they are shorter, it also has the added advantage that you can have multiple hubs on related topics.

Very nice writing though, I'd love to be able to write so well.

1. liftandsoar profile image83
      liftandsoarposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, dipless. I had wondered if my topic might be off-putting to anyone wanting to evaluate the hub for its writing qualities.  Thanks for taking the plunge.  This is the longest of my 31 hubs.  I had noticed that many other hubs run quite a bit longer than my average hub.  In general I agree, the longer the less likely that I'll read it.  So thanks for the reminder. Appreciate the feedback and affirmation.

1. dipless profile image84
        diplessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well topic or not  I'm glad I did read it. No problem. Oh ok well if it is the longest then that's fine, just thought i should bring it to your attention. You are very welcome, keep on hubbing and merry Christmas smile

3. LuisEGonzalez profile image80
    LuisEGonzalezposted 5 years ago

Not bad. I found it informative and entertaining to read. As far as I think nothing really needs changing........good writing........cool

working