jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Kids Say the Darnest Things...

1. melbel profile image92
    melbelposted 4 years ago

My sister is a nanny and she was grocery shopping with the children she watches. They were passing through the Holiday section when the 5 year old sees a menorah and points to it, "Look Julia! A minority!"

Kids are hilarious!

1. Daniella Lopez profile image87
      Daniella Lopezposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Oh dear goodness! Gotta love children. =P

2. debbie roberts profile image91
      debbie robertsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

When the children were a lot younger I always meant to make notes of some of the funny things they said, but sadly never did and there were some classics that I can't recall.
      My son never liked spikey food -  spicey - or grapes with bones in - pips!!

2. rmcrayne profile image94
    rmcrayneposted 4 years ago

The son of a friend of mine used to enjoy going to see the hamsters (lobsters) in the tank in the commissary. 

Same kid liked shaky cheese (Parmesan) on his pizza, and did not like the pizza bones (crust).

3. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 4 years ago

I'm working on a hub on this very subject, and I'll give you a preview:

Ya know those Jib-Jab emails where you can place the faces of you, your fam, and your friends on the characters in the videos? Last Christmas, we got one entitled "Elf Youself." I put the faces of the grandkids on the dancing elves and sent it to all the kids. My grandson, Tristan, who was five last Christmas, was fascinated with the video, and he often asked his mom to show it to him. One day he told her, "Mom, I want to F myself up!" She was super upset until she realized that he wanted to see the "Elf Youself" video. lol

4. 0
    SirDentposted 4 years ago

Found this on the internet.  Enjoy!!!

When I was six months pregnant with my third child, my three year old came into the room when I was just getting ready to get into the shower. She said, "Mommy, you are getting fat!" I replied, "Yes, honey, remember Mommy has a baby growing in her tummy." "I know," she replied, but what's growing in your butt?"

1. rmcrayne profile image94
      rmcrayneposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm not one to throw around the old "LOL" often, but in this case I actually did LOL! I'm still smiling.

5. cheaptrick profile image75
    cheaptrickposted 4 years ago

I mentioned how"Grandpa"was getting all gray hair to my 11 year old grand daughter.Her consolation was
    "That's OK grand pa,it makes you look extinguished"!

6. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 4 years ago

my favourite is in the mall when my niece tugs on my skirt screaming 'can i poop now auntie Kim, oh please' and of course some hot dude looks then turns around the other way.  Then we poop lol